In addition to our business law counselling, at request we also provide Swedish (mainly) private law counsel to clients. It may concern review and analyses of administrative actions, and acting as your counsel vis à vis the authorities and courts. Specifically, we have experience from work related to the following types of administrative procedures.
- Counselling for injured parties
- Defense counselling
- Assignments as legal representatives for children
- Agreements and settlements between spouses and other legal family relations
- Custody of children, childrens’ living arrangements, parents’ visiting rights
- Inheritance, wills, administration of estates
- Asylum matters
- Residence permits
- Work permits
- Care of abusers (primarily of alcohol and narcotics)
- Care of young persons
- Compulsory psychiatric care
- Forensic psychiatric care
Please call if you would like to discuss which advice you may need, in these or other matters.
Foreign law and international relations
If your matter concerns foreign law and international relations, the matter can be handled in cooperation with qualified foreign lawyers.